[DeTomaso] Flying a P-51 Mustang - NPC

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon May 3 15:43:13 EDT 2010

I have been able to do an engine run up on a DC-3 and have been up in a
T-6 a couple times. I was doing loops, rolls 1/2 cubin 8's. The guy I was
flying with does airshows. I was doing the rolls to the left but calling
the maneuvers. I said now I'll do a roll to the right. "The guys said,
lets not. I am an airshow pilot, not an aerobatic pilot. I prefer rolls to
the left".

More stories I can't write here.

The best I can do is build and fly models of them:

http://www.rc-tech.net/per/trailer/load.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/per/gear/firstb.jpg

Gary