[DeTomaso] oil leak questions

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 12:47:05 EDT 2010

Guys,
Let me add something to what Jack as well as what JT mentioned  earlier and is that that there is allot more people who will tell you they know how to build a Cleveland or tune fuel injection or Webers (as you give them your money).....but finding the ones who can do it right the first time is  a different story.

Good Luck Chris.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"If you're not on the edge you're taking up room"
www.teampanteraracing.com