[DeTomaso] Project GTS anyone?

cullen mccann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Mon May 3 10:22:52 EDT 2010

This ad came up over the weekend.really caught my eye. Project GTS in my
part of the country...even a bit farther south, in Texas, south of Houston.
If this car is really a GTS, I would guess it has a lot of potential for
someone. Texas cars  *shouldn't*  be too rusty..but you never know! Could be
a heap or it could be a gold mine..

As usual all I know is this ad is still showing valid. I have no other
knowledge of the car or seller and I attempted to contact them about the
car. Its only been posted for about 4 days or so. He has a couple of ads
posted on that Dallas craigslist, same info but one has alternate images.

Happy reading.

ad reads:

1974 Pantera GTS - $25000 (Pearland Tx)

This car is complete. 18,000 original miles. Will need paint and some
mechanical work.. Asking 25,000OBO.

Link to location:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/1716897332.html