[DeTomaso] NPC - R5 Turbo

Mike Trusty miketrusty at msn.com
Mon May 3 07:26:55 EDT 2010

Mike:

Jack has sold his R-5.  It is now in California and new owner is very happy.

I have one(actually two) of these cars and I must admit that it is extremely
fun to drive. If it weren't for the excessive use of nitrous they are very
reliable as well.

Mike Trusty
Mike Trusty Engineering
15119 Gorgeous View Trail