[DeTomaso] corner weight

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun May 2 15:56:56 EDT 2010

Jack - I read the April 06 newsletter but don't remember the details. I'm
surprised to see such a difference between the front corners? More than 100
pounds difference between the right and left? Kind of the same in the
rear... I can't think of anything really heavy that would make the weight so
off-center. Do you?

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"