[DeTomaso] machine ball joint to modify alignment

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat May 1 23:05:58 EDT 2010

Thanks Ken and Chuck. That is the Modification I have heard off. I bought a
set of Dennis Quells camber locks last thursday.. So with my new Poly
graphite bushings , all new ball joints, tie rod ends, Koni's, brakes ,
rotors, calipers, tires , wheels,  and a guy in my new car club that knows
how to do a complete race car suspension set up and has  chassis scales and
is helping me install my new suspension  and set everything up I am
confident I will have the best handling Pantera that is possible working
with the components I have and the advice and help of my Pantera brethren.
Boyd