[DeTomaso] need data on other cars re Hemmings article

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:18:21 EDT 2010

I think we should write  a petition to the publisher or the editor of
Hemmings and we could all sign (or all send independent e-mails) complaining
about the in accuracies of this article or have allow some one to provide an
alternative "opinion" since this authors article is clearly an editorial
piece and not based on factual information. If we don't let them know that
someone is paying attention to the BS they are printing and that some people
still expect a degree of publishing integrity and attention to factual
information. The author should also list his Curriculum Vitae that qualifies
him as an "expert" on cars or sports cars before they are presented as some
sort of expert. This guy was not a member POCA he *Was*  a member of POBA.
(Pathetic , obese, bullshit, artists).
Boyd
(the opinions expressed in this e-mail are not necessarily those  of the
management but they are as valid as the bullshit opinions espoused by the
author of the Hemmings Pantera article.)