[DeTomaso] Non-Pantera Humor

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Mar 31 17:13:14 EDT 2010

Off topic, but it is rare that an email makes me laugh out loud like this
one did.

The Semper Fi Moment

Last Tuesday, as President Obama got off the helicopter in front of the
White House, he was carrying a baby piglet under each arm. The squared away
Marine guard snaps to attention, salutes and says: "Nice pigs, sir."

The President replies: "These are not pigs...these are authentic Arkansas
Razorback Hogs.. I got one for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and I got
one for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."

The squared away Marine again snaps to attention, salutes and says,

"Excellent trade, sir."