[DeTomaso] Aldan vs QA1 shocks-help

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Wed Mar 31 10:26:31 EDT 2010

I bought QA1s about 3-4 years ago from Wilkinson. One of the rear shocks
broke in about 20 miles. Sounded like a mortar hit the rear. Wilkinson said
the shock (sleeve) couldn't have broken. Never has one broken like you
explained (with pictures). The sleeve dropped down against the A arm.

After QA1 replaced the sleeve, all four shocks & coils have been trouble
free & provide a nice ride. If I had to do over, I would buy the QA1s.
IndyDave