[DeTomaso] Oil Cooler- something slightly different

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Tue Mar 30 19:03:42 EDT 2010

Mike,

It seemed to me that some of these had some sort of spring loaded hoozit in them....not sure if it was for pressure bypass (plugged cooler or crimped line) or what.....I do not believe it had anything to do with temps.  But most appear to be the "flow 100% of the time" thing.

Good observation!
Steve