[DeTomaso] Hemmings

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 21:17:13 EDT 2010

I received my copy in the mail today, add me to the steamed list, I will be
writing a response.

The whole article points out the freckles on Ann-Margret and finally uses
the last paragraph to say she's not bad....for a girl.
Poorly photographed, poorly written and while they used a stock example, it
was undetailed and hardly representative of a well sorted out car with
all the usual mods that most of us have made to update the cars after 39
years.

Michael Shortt