[DeTomaso] What I have for Shocks

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Mar 29 00:54:27 EDT 2010

Another good question.  However, I have inspected the sway bar mounts
and they do appear to be okay.  They are -not- original, they are
aftermarket greasable poly units I got last year.  The brackets are in
one piece and the mounts appear to be okay.  But I'll give them another
going over tomorrow night when I disconnect the outboard ends from the
a-arms.

Thank you,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired