[DeTomaso] What I have for Shocks

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Mar 29 00:22:37 EDT 2010

Yes, all new ball joints from Wilkinson, even with the little DeTomaso
logos. :)  All six, two each corner on the front and one each corner in
the rear.  I checked them on the right side today and they appear to be
tight, both loaded and unloaded.  I -did- suspect it could be them but
after checking, I don't think it is.

One member sent me a suggestion late this evening, to remove the sway
bar mounts at the a-arms and see if the noise goes away.  I don't think
it will, but it's another good suggestion to get one more moving part
unhooked.  I'll try that tomorrow night when I get home from work.

I've also decided not to chase after shock bushings until I know my
shocks are good or not.  Time for a good night sleep.

Thanks all,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie