[DeTomaso] What I have for Shocks

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Mar 28 16:55:51 EDT 2010

Okay, I just came from inspecting the brake pads and front wheel
bearings.  While there, I tried to see what I had for shocks.

This is what I can barely make out:

Telcar  (Large T tapering down to a small R)
7214
S032005

The body of the shock is Black, not blue as I had earlier surmised.
This is on the Front only, not the rear.

Can anyone tell me more about these shocks?

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA