[DeTomaso] For Sale - stock gauges & seats

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Sun Mar 28 12:46:16 EDT 2010

I am still not 100% on this, but I am thinking - for continuity's sake - that I will replace ALL my stock Veglia gauges.  I have already replaced all the switches - and I have the metal gauge/switch cluster also for sale.

Just to confirm, the following items are for sale ...

*	Water Temp
*	Oil Pressure
*	Fuel
*	Volt Meter
*	Window Switches
*	Courtesy switch
*	Headlight switch
*	Spare switch
*	Gauge/Switch cluster

All gauges/switches are in fine working order with just a little clean-up required.

I am also strongly considering having leather seats built locally; however, I do not want to damage my stock '72 seats, which are in perfect condition.  I would consider selling them for $$$ plus damaged seats (or just the seat rails and components - upon which to build new seats).

Please let me know if you're interested in buying these stock components.  I can send pix privately - and we can discuss prices at that point.

Thanks,

EA