[DeTomaso] EFI fuel line attachment through the gas tank drain plug suggestions?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 11:28:33 EDT 2010

Yes earlier tanks are M22x1.5 drain plug and others that have drawn fuel from the bottom of the tank have used a M22 to AN fiitting. I did similar on my radiator for an aftermarket temp sensor and found a M22 to npt reducer.  Parker Hydraulics fitting # 10M22C80MXS or http://www.summersrubber.com/pdf/224.pdf for metric to npt bushings.

Julian