[DeTomaso] "Houston, we have a problem"

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sat Mar 27 20:07:27 EDT 2010

Mine broke when I was running the car on the dyno. I was wondering how I
was going to get it home because I was not near my welder. I took the
pedal off and the guy at the dyno shop welded it for me:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/1905/pedal2.jpg

I was figuring on making one from scratch for the restoration.

Bring it to southern Indiana and I'll weld it for you.

Gary