[DeTomaso] Fred Hammerle ?

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:38:39 EDT 2010

If Fred Hammerle  is on this list, or someone knows Fred, please let him know I have
received his e-mail,

but in EVERY attempt to reply, I just get a bounce notice.

His ISP or SPAM filter is blocking all replies.

I get a message from http://www.spamhaus.org <http://www.spamhaus.org/>

And they tell me to do a bunch of stuff, and re-configure my e-mail.

I don't think so!  The problem is on his end.

So I am taking this opportunity to remind anyone/everyone that if you send me an e-mail, I
reply.

If I get a bounce notice, I try a few other techniques, like sending from another account.

And so this comment really goes to EVERYONE when sending (or expecting e-mail).

That e-mail delivery is not guaranteed.

E-mail is blocked or lost all the time.  So if you are contacting someone

and they don't reply, either send a follow-up, or (AND) try another method.

I communicate with maybe 50-100 e-mails a day (not counting this list) and occasionally
there are

drop-outs.  I realize the "system" is often the problem, not the people and try myself not
to get annoyed at people.

Now back to DeTomaso content.