[DeTomaso] FW: "Houston, we have a problem"

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Mar 27 15:37:52 EDT 2010

To: 'detomasoregistry at gmail.com'
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] "Houston, we have a problem"

Dear Chuck,

        I think that I should be able to find a reputable welder for the
aluminum pedal. I can't weld myself.   Out of curiosity how much are the
stock and aftermarket replacement pedals?

        Has someone written up "Throttle cable replacement for dummies" on
the net?  I haven't checked yet.

             Warmest regards, Chuck Engles