[DeTomaso] NPC: We will WIN the WAR

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Mar 27 13:51:03 EDT 2010

I just heard that our own Retired Vet Dennis (aka Mad Dog/Dawg)
Antenucci has received orders for an overseas assignment.  I contacted
him and he said it's pretty hush, hush, high security and all that.  But
he'll be deploying overseas to a desert or near-desert area.  He said
he's going to have to give up the Big Dollar job at the LAX airport
expansion project, but for preserving Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
Happiness (not to mention Open Road Racing), he was happy to sign up.

I'm sure he'll get us more details as they become available and can be
released.  Holy Cow!  What's next?

I guess this explains most of his trips to Peter "The German's" Ranch in
the last couple of years.  He's been practicing.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA