[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 68, Issue 26-Aldans on track

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 00:50:11 EDT 2010

In a message dated 3/26/10 21 44 5, RCBSONS1 at aol.com writes:

> Sounds like Madawg has some of you thinking
> all race tracks are baby smooth... Reno was the
> roughest and most challenging tracks I have ever
> run... there is a bump on the high speed corner
> after the back straight that just about tears the
> back of the car off... you need to be going fast enough
> to get out on that line at about 100 plus and then you
> find it... first time I did I thought I was heading for the dirt
>

>>>That bump resulted in my outside front tire impacting the underside of
the fender and putting a small crack in the paint--I've since gone to stiffer
springs and was looking forward to this year's running--but the track went
Tango Uniform.   It will hopefully be back up and running for 2011--can't
wait!

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to the high-speed (hopefully!) scenic
drive that Jim Nowlin is setting up. :>)