[DeTomaso] bummer, No Pantera Content

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Mar 26 14:01:22 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,

When the developer behind my property leveled off the 45 AC of land they
blocked off the two small creeks coming off my land into there property. The
developer did nothing about it and stopped talking to me.

The city did nothing (likes the property taxes of the new development) and
gave me a hard time over it.

I found out that the US Army Core of Engineers have control of ALL waterways
in the US. No matter how small. The EPA is the enforcing arm for them. I
filed a Freedom of Information form to get a copy of there water management
plan. It showed nothing of the creeks or the wet lands. I filed with the
Army Core of Engineers and the developer fixed the creeks, restored the wet
lands (at a cost of 3 or 4 building lots) to my satisfaction.

They then sued me to death for hindering the development and costing them
money. After dragging me to court many times and running my legal fees way,
way, way up they dropped the case. My attorney said see we one!  No I still
lost, everyone else won.

Larry (caution of deep pockets) - Cleveland