[DeTomaso] Aldan shocks Survey

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Mar 26 03:36:44 EDT 2010

You have a point here, it is the movment of the schock that is of interest
wich is very great for a rally car. What is the differens for track shocks
is that they got the reverse compression to extension relation curves.
This will load the chassis and shock joints much harder, and even internal
damper  parts since the oil will be moved by much higher forces-pressures.
But this is strictly concerning racing shocks.
Goran