[DeTomaso] The Most Unusual 351c Weber Maniold

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 16:05:58 EDT 2010

If you look at the top views, I don't think there is any common plenum, there is an plate with a narrow spine and fingers that reach under each throat.

The bottom view looks like a Torque single plane manifold to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/351-CLEVELAND-INTAKE-48-IDA-WEBERS_W0QQitemZ190383577336

Seems like they just wanted to do something different for the fun of it.  Looks like a lot of work.

Ken