[DeTomaso] roll bar /roll cage question

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Mar 25 16:01:39 EDT 2010

Actually I take that back. Moving the roll bar back 4-6" on the other
side of the firewall puts it underneath a lot more structure and if you
tie into this structure and support that structure, that couple inches
will add support to the entire roof line. It would help support the
entire roof structure and side rails instead of poking through the thin
part of the roof.