[DeTomaso] The Most Unusual 351c Weber Maniold

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Mar 25 14:52:54 EDT 2010

If you have ever had a multi-carb setup, you know it is a pain to adjust.  I
was forever tweaking mine. As Brent said, you would have to cut the deck for
those and should consider a rain spoiler extension over them to be safe.
 Also, spring for the foam air cleaner insets for each.

You need a flow meter to keep all the carbs adjusted but even then, you are
never quite sure which ones are running rich or lean unless the intake
totally isolates each cylinder and you check each plug.  Other than that, it
looks great and is most certain to reduce your gas milage because you will
want to be in the throttle all the time.....not that you don't already.