[DeTomaso] PCNC Newsletter and Monthly Meeting

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Thu Mar 25 11:37:02 EDT 2010

The room usage varies from year to year.  If the PCNC cannot fill all
the rooms, we open it up to others in the Pantera community.  The big
problem is that other car groups want the rooms and are willing to take
them for more than three days.  Naturally, the hotel owner would rather
rent to them, so we have to be careful about always filling up our
allotment to hold on to it.