[DeTomaso] Porterfield vs stock pads?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Mar 25 10:27:21 EDT 2010

Hi all, I've been really busy here in San Diego, this is my first
chance to look at forum email and boy do I have a backlog.

I'm running Porterfield R4S pads on my Pantera and they performed
-great- last weekend during autocross.  Never faded, always stopped,
never locked up either end.  This is with stock rebuilt calipers and
master.

YMMV,
Asa Jay