[DeTomaso] rear brake options?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 23:08:59 EDT 2010

In a message dated 3/24/10 4:59:45 PM, pantdino at aol.com writes:

> Do you have stock front and rear calipers?
> What size front and rear wheels and tires do you have?

As I said, the ENTIRE brake system has been changed on our car for many
years. It runs a converted GM master cylinder & large booster, Wilwood
Superlite 2 front calipers, Porsche 911-S front calipers in the rear and a pair of
Wilwood cable-operated e-brake calipers. A Kelsey-Hayes manual proportioning
valve is in the rear brake line and no shuttle valve. The front tires are
245-50x 15 BFG V-rated on 8" Campys and the rears are Pirelli P7R W-rated,
also on 8" Campys. A panic stop will slide the 9-1/2" wide front tire treads.
This street driven Pantera now weighs 2690 lbs, having lost over 550 lbs to
my various projects. Cheers- J DeRyke