[DeTomaso] Car Show

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 20:29:04 EDT 2010

Fred,

This show sounds like a lot of fun.

I found another photo of your car, I think.

It that really your Pantera pulling a DeTomaso trailer?

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNMG03366/RTHPNMG03366.asp

Chuck

On August 7th and 8th, 2010, we are having the  annual Alden Classic Sports
Car Show in Alden, Michigan. This sleepy little  town is just 15 miles from
beautiful Traverse City, Michigan. This wonderful  area is ripe with scenic
beauty, great white beaches, miles and miles of fresh  clear water, dozens
of great vineyards and tasting rooms. The Twin Bay British  Car Club will be
holding their annual show (over 12 years now) and this years  marque will
be ITALIAN!!!     Although this is a primarily British car club, we have many
 other marques owned in the club. Since  I believe that my Pantera is the
only one in Northern Michigan and a member of the club, I would like others
from Michigan, primarily the Detroit area, to consider attending the event.
We  usually have around 100 cars of good quality. If there is any interest,
I  would be more that happy to send out further information as  required.

Fred Stoye
_fstoye at aol.com_ (mailto:fstoye at aol.com)
'73 Red #3366