[DeTomaso] NPC: Killer Chrome spray paint

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 20:13:39 EDT 2010

FWIW, Larry Finch (Group IV tail light "king") researched this stuff pretty well a couple of years ago and believes it's a smaller can than you normally associate with rattle can paint. He
pointed out that if you read close enough, it also has a higher pressure AND a higher volume
nozzle - so it dispenses much quicker. He doubts we could get more than 5 pairs done, if
that, from the rattle cans of paint he uses when restoring the Group IV tail light housings.

Another alternative would be to use chrome tape. We should be able to achieve similar or better results. And, at only $1.99 per foot for the 1.5" chrome tape, it should be a LOT LESS expensive too:
http://www.75chromeshop.com/in...bb1f4f5b4f7d7943c5bc

Cheers!
Garth