[DeTomaso] Adding Gauges ...

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 19:28:55 EDT 2010

Unfortunately these gauges don't fit your on criteria of being a match for
the veglia gauges but MSD made a line of Gauges called MSd "Lazer Gauges"
They are super cool and are hard to find but they are worth the trouble.
Here is a site that still has some available for sale and best of all they
are for sale at a big discount  *
http://www.thefind.com/cars/info-lazer-gauge#page=1.  *
.They are slightly larger then Veglia gauges a 2 5/8""s. The MSD-46251 is a
dual sweep amps and volts gauge  showing volts on the left and amps on the
right. All the MSD Lazer gauges are programmable and many have a touch
screen (like the tachs) you can set the shift points by touching the screen
with your finger. The Fuel gauge is programmable so you get a fuel gauge
that give an accurate reading of your fuel. The have a fuel air mixture that
includes an 02 sensor that normally sells for over $300 just for the 02
sensor.  The dual sweep amps / volts retailed for $319.19 and it is on sale
for $219.00.. They also  water temp , oil PSI, some other dual sweep gauges
that include tach with boost. They have tachs that run from 3.375", 5" and
10 " and up to 10,000 rpm. They are very cool and attractive and are
programable through an attachment to a laptop on the back of the gauge, some
have dual sweep showing rpm and boost or rpm and vacumn and they are a
bargain at the prices listed, I am replacing my whole display ( everything
except my speedometer) once I get all my other projects taken car off. Good
luck!
Boyd