[DeTomaso] PCNC Newsletter and Monthly Meeting

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 16:22:59 EDT 2010

Mark,

    I noticed in the new letter that you are loosing rooms at Las Laureles Lodge because you are not using all of them.  I don't recall anyone making rooms available to Pantera owners in general last year.  We (and I assume others) would have stayed there if it was offered.  I would suspect that those of us who are not local are more likely to want to stay there than the local folks who can just drive to Monterey.

Ken