[DeTomaso] rear brake options?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Mar 24 15:51:09 EDT 2010

I added the manual proportioning valve and two gauges too (see pic), but
came to realize that I don't need the valve after all and my fronts are
always getting full pressure. That is when I starting thinking that if I
improved the backs, I could switch the valve to step down the backs instead
of the fronts.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3341642/5

--
Rob DuMoulin