[DeTomaso] Adding Gauges ...

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Wed Mar 24 15:35:43 EDT 2010

OK.

I'm racking my brain with finding some nice looking aftermarket gauges
to compliment the stock Veglias on my '72 ...

I want to add three new gauges: oil temp, Air/Fuel (or possibly
pyrometer - whatever is easier to install) and an analogue clock.

I've looked at AutoMeter, VDO, Smiths ... lots.  And I can't find
anything I like.

If anyone has any pictures of new gauges you've added to your panel, I'd
like to have a look ... please pass them along!

I should mention that I would prefer the following: black-faced gauges
with a chrome bezel; analogue (short-sweep) needles; a black or white
needle.

Thanks in advance,
EA