[DeTomaso] rear brake options?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Mar 24 13:03:11 EDT 2010

About a year ago, I installed a Brembo Grand Turismo big brake kit on my
350Z.  A friend of mine that has a auto repair shop saw my stock Pantera
rear calipers. and suggested I put my old stock 350Z front calipers on the
Pantera rears.  I'm confident they are superior to the stock Pantera ones,
maybe too good.  Anybody done retrofits with other applications?