[DeTomaso] NPC: Killer Chrome spray paint

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 12:02:08 EDT 2010

Someone posted this to the PI Board, and I thought it worth sharing here. Looks like a great product to
'inexpensively' restore plastic chrome bits or the reflective taillight housings. Also, be sure to check out the
67 GTO guitar further down on the page (very cool!):
http://www.alsacorp.com/products/killercans/kc/killerchrome.htm

PCNC folks - Maybe we ought to buy the kit and do a tail light housing restoration tech session. I imagine we should
be able to do 5-10 pair of tail light housings, which would drop the materials cost to $10-20 per person. And Larry
could give expert lens polishing advice too (of course, he may not want to give away any trade secrets). Just an idea.