[DeTomaso] Show Car Crashed...

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 13:42:50 EDT 2010

Michael,

Your Pantera is UNSAFE. Protect yourself and get rid of it as quickly as possible! I'll give you $10,000 right now!
It's a win-win for you - small financial windfall, and the comfort in knowing you won't get killed in the Pantera by a red light runner.
Whaddya say!?  :)

I like Mike's plan, "avoid getting hit."  Just wish it were entirely up to me!

In a message dated 3/22/10 20 28 22, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> I would hate to be hit in a T-bone situation in my car ( red light runner
> for example) , the doors offer no side impact protection to speak of, esp
> as low as the car is low and dunper heights have risen ( my car is esp low
> ).
>  as far as the front and rear crumple zones, it appears to be fine for the
> time period of design, but seriuosly, would you want an Expedition,
> Explorer or Excursion to T-Bone you in your car?

As I said, side impacts are not going to be pretty. :<(

Actually, impacts with big trucks and SUVs from the front or rear are
problematic because they are jacked up so high that they will literally run over
the top of us.   Although, that might actually be a good thing, as it would
dissapate energy.

My plan is to just avoid getting hit!   Fingers crossed there!