[DeTomaso] Show Car Crashed...

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 23:28:02 EDT 2010

I would hate to be hit in a T-bone situation in my car ( red light runner
for example) , the doors offer no side impact protection to speak of, esp as
low as the car is low and dunper heights have risen ( my car is esp low ).
as far as the front and rear crumple zones, it appears to be fine for the
time period of design, but seriuosly, would you want an Expedition, Explorer
or Excursion to T-Bone you in your car?

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt