[DeTomaso] Aldan shocks help!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 21:58:07 EDT 2010

Mike,

     The 755s are compression, rebound, and height adjsutable.  The 800 series are compression adjustable only and the 600 series are rebound adjustable only.  The 655 is just slightly shorter than the 755, I assume to make room for the rebound adjustment.  The 658 uses a 12 inch spring and overlaps the range of the 755 (a little more on the long end).

    What would be great to know is what ride height range results from different spring weights in the front and rear, especially with heavier springs which may limit the ability to lower the car.

Ken