[DeTomaso] Aldan shocks help!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 21:19:01 EDT 2010

Ted Mitchell has a massive amount of suspension data here under "technical info":

http://www.tmitch.com/

You can find shock length versus suspension travel info if you look for a while.  People seems to like the neutral position with the lower control arm horiziontal.  Ted shows a front shock length of 13.68" and rear of 14.36" at what I assume is where the lower control arm is horizontal.

Ken