[DeTomaso] Porterfield vs stock pads?

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 21:26:07 EDT 2010

Night and day to the old (stock) Pantera pads.  But you HAVE to change the
fronts to get the full effect as that end of the car does the majority of
the braking.  Only putting them on the back will do is make your parking
brake happy (providing you have one that works) ;-).
Once you've changed your pads at all four corners, have a pressure bleed
done at Les Schwab (or whatever your local tire store is).  After proper
break-in, you'll have a whole new car.
Mike Thomas