[DeTomaso] Aldan shocks help!

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 19:02:17 EDT 2010

Do you plan to lower the car at all?

Are you going to continue to use the stock springs?

This is kind of complicated in that if you want to lower the car the long shocks will not allow you to, or if you buy coilovers you will have to compress  them down, thus increasing your spring rate

If you plan to use the stock springs then you will want shocks with the same working length range as the stock ones.

Jim