[DeTomaso] Porterfield vs stock pads?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 14:43:08 EDT 2010

Porterfield R4S pads, stone cold, perform as well if not better than stock Girling pads warm!  Measurement taken
by the seat of the pants method. I can say I had no confidence in my stock pads - almost slammed into the rear of
a minivan at 5:30am one morning on my way to work because the stock pads just wouldn't stop the car; but I must
have stopped within an inch of his bumper because I don't know how I didn't make contact. The Porterfields are
great, even cold, compared to the stock pads.

Just do it! You won't be sorry.
Garth