[DeTomaso] Show Car Crashed...

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 21:24:27 EDT 2010

DeTomaso Drivers,

I am sure you are all aware of the new car show in Baton Rouge, LA that one of our

DeTomaso members has created to benefit the fight against cancer.

http://www.liveoakconcours.org/

This 2nd annual event on 4/17 will have Tom Tjaarda among the dignitaries.

This really is a "Don't Miss It" kind of event.

A Pantera was prepared for display, and during a test drive the car was hit.

The owner has been severely hurt but apparently the seat belts limited the injuries.

I suggested the car still be displayed.  I am not aware of such a display at any recent
car show,

and it would really make an impression.

Some before and after photos car be seen on the Damaged DeTomasos page:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DamagedDeTomasos/DamagedDeTomasos.asp

My condolences and sympathies go out to the owner.

Chuck