[DeTomaso] correct length of rear brake hose?

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 22:08:58 EDT 2010

I am removing the second caliper from each side of the rear of my car.
It previously had stainless steel braided AN-4 lines in a T shape to feed the 2 calipers.
The line running from the T fitting to the forward (extra) caliper was 14" long and I was able to run it from the fender fitting to the rear (original location) caliper, but it is under a bit of tension.

However, if I use a longer piece I will have to secure it with a wire-tie or something to the suspension A arm so it doesn't lie too close to the exhaust pipe.

Does anyone know what the length of the stock brake line is?

thanks,

Jim