[DeTomaso] new rear bumpers soon

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 20 09:43:53 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have been slowly finishing a new set of split rear bumpers to replace the full length L rear bumper without adding additional mounting holes in the taillight panel. They are smaller that the original split set I have sold for years and have a flattened inboard surface that follows the AC screen hole. They're designed to complement the AmeriSport front split L replacement bumper styling although IMHO the real key is a no new hole/damage replacement mounting system. I'll be posting pictures of the design soon. Thanks for reading.

Kirk