[DeTomaso] Headlight Problem

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Fri Mar 19 19:29:31 EDT 2010

Hey Guys.
Thought I would throw this out there before I get into the wiring diagram.
I'm about to put in my headlight  buckets. The operation was working fine before I removed the buckets for paint. The mounts were in mid position and the switch was off before I restored power. When I connected the battery, the bucket mount went to the up position. I checked the headlight switch and it was in the off position. I changed the switch to the on position with no change.
I manual lowered the mounts until the upper limit switch was not made, put the switch in the off position and restored power. The mounts went up again.
Common problem? Where should I start?
Thanks,
Will