[DeTomaso] AC Compressor - Which Toyota Celica unit works

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Mar 19 18:24:34 EDT 2010

Aside from the inspectors at the DMV Bjorn C has driven my car on two
occasions, once we were comparing brake pedal feel driving each others cars
down the road, once he moved the car at a gas station when I was away. So
yes, noone drives my car except me. On the other hand, the drivers seat is
best left where it is as the top of the back of the seat rests against the
firewall and it stays against the firewall if you slide the seat forward!
Might work if you're a chimpanzee... ;-)

Tomas