[DeTomaso] Airflow test # 5/late for work 2012

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Thu Mar 18 23:29:15 EDT 2010

We'll I don't have any salt flats nearby so we might have to settle for what I can get away with. I'd rather not remove my raingutter completely(one piece) but I think I can simulate something close enough to see what the results might be. Using some filler material and tape to smooth out the frontal impact area is possible.
You'd still have some dropoff area directly behind the gutter so that could affect things but if improvements were realized with proof maybe the ORR guys could possibly benefit.
I like a test that might result in future improvements and this qualifies Jack.
Besides anything for a guy who has given so much of himself for the good of the Pantera community. Thank you Jack (and Judy too!)
I'll get to it as soon as un-retired life allows!

Matt
3584